Managing Crisis: Six Steps to Leading in a Crisis
Lucien G. Canton
Lucien G. Canton, LLC
You will Learn:
- The two psychological barriers to recognizing crisis
- The single biggest cause of failed crisis management
- The reason we ignore vital information about a crisis
- The relationship between information, decision making, and decisive action
- The simple shift of perspective that can mean the difference between success and failure
Why do some organizations do well in crisis while others fail? The answer frequently lies in their approach to managing the crisis. If one looks closely at how crises have been managed in the past it is possible to identify strategies that are common to every successful managed crisis. This 10 minute segment identifies the six basic steps that are essential to dealing with any crisis.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Resource Government with your OnDemand Webinar!